RE: Fat Band vs Skinny Bands

Hello Lynn.....
Too late to hide.......... your name appears on the bottom of your e mail.
Re Fat v's Skinny brass - We would definately need weight and age
restrictions for both. I'm not interested in joining as I am well on the way
to becoming a fattie as I have just given up the dreaded weed, would love to
watch though. We could raise money for charity, you are right though - Is
there any one who has the time to arrange such a concert - that is between
work and band and band and band again???????????

Mo

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk