Classic FM

I occasionally visit the discussion group on the Classic FM website
www.classicfm.com and recently there have been several moans about too much
relaxing music on Classic FM.  Someone has suggested he realises why there
is so little brass band music on Classic FM - it is too exciting!  The same
correspondent recently suggested the Finale from Year of the Dragon should
be broadcast more.
To continue to debate I have suggested a few brass band originals (not
necessarily my first choice but tailored to suit the typical Classic FM
listener).  List members may wish to consider adding a few suggestions.  If
so, visit the discussion group and look under Classical Music and
Miscellaneous.

John

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk