Cyberband 2000

Rather belatedly I would like to add my thanks to Dave Sheedy and Nigel Horne
for their efforts in getting the Cyberband together for the Whit Friday
Marches.

I have never experienced a better time in banding. The atmosphere, the humour
and warmth was amazing not only within the players of Cyberband but also
everyone else I met during the evening.

I must also agree that Dobb Cross was awesome.

My only regret is that I have missed this really special occasion for so many
years!

The one question now is - Are we on for 2001??

Cheers

Ted Howard

P.S. Claire having seen you at last I must say you don't look like your Dad!!

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk