Re: Chris Mallet

I hadn't heard of Chris' passing, nor am I aware of the circumstances
surrounding his death, but it will be a great loss to Salvation Army
banding.

I have had the opportunity to meet Chris on a few different band trips,
whether as a visitor or as a host, and I always found him to be warm and
out-going.  He never seemed to miss an opportunity to encourage a person,
regardless of their ability, and as a bandmaster that is a quality that is
all too often in short supply.

I'm sure many bandsmen around the world will feel this loss in their own way
and say a prayer, not only for his family, but in thanks for Chris'
influence and impact on their own lives.

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk