Re: James Watson

Craig. James is doing fine lots off professional commitments in London, and
off course a good working relationship with the Royal Academy.
The reason James left the band is to do with the trustees off Dyke. nothing
to do with the musicians or the commitment off the band or the yearly salary
that is paid to James.
May I also remind some off the plebes on the list that James Watson is one
off us, His grass roots are from brass band stock. We both grew up together
in the midlands and I can honestly tell you he is the nicest gentleman you
can ever meet. The legacy that James has left Dyke I totally agree with
Nigel Clarke he changed their artistic direction early on and transformed
the band from amateur to a professional musical combination. Like all great
artist, James will have felt there was much still to do at Dyke, but that
will always be so with exceptional artist.
The proof will be in the pudding, time will only tell.
Evan Howells.

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk