Re: Whit Friday etiquette

Simon Gresswel wrote...

>One thing we did do was to fit up Richard Hirst (Band Manager) on
>his Harley and sent him on in front to warn us of any bottlenecks which
>enabled us to avoid them....

What a brilliant idea.  Cyberband got to one place and found about 10 bands
in front of us, so we decided not to bother and move on.  But the coach was
then stuck in the one-way system and we couldn't get past the ones in front,
or get out any other way.  So we did the contest.  And only managed 5
altogether....

Scary-Flug

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk