Re: Music for Schools foundation

It would appear parents are given little choice. They have to buy the music
and book from Normans, then they have to buy a CD from Normans. If they
"choose" to get instruments from elsewhere then the teachers get very miffed
(I presume they must get a commisssion)

I understand that a woodwind player is "qualified" to teach brass at Normans
after a two hour course on a brass instrument.

I am just thankful that the local junior band are prepared to take the time
to remedy the harm done.

.

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk