Re: Music for Schools foundation

well all this is news to me - and I work there !
made me laugh to see such a list of ridiculous falsehoods recounted as
gospel
Suffice to say if any of the soap opera relayed in Steve's contribution were
true - I would have retired from stress years ago
I therefore don't think  the points raised warrant a detailed response

If anyone wants to know more about Normans I suggest they click on the
hyperlink at the bottom of  this mesage and view our website. Alternatively,
if any member of the list is in the Burton area I'd be happy to give them a
guided tour of our operations - and take them for a pint down our local -
Steve included !

Gareth Haines

PS - if anyone has a video of us on watchdog  please let me know - i missed
it too

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk