Cantium Brass Whit Friday Weekend

Dear List,

Cantium Brass would like to forward a Public Vote of thanks to everyone
involved in their recent appearance at the Whit Friday Marches. Not only did
we take in 9 marches (two more than last year) but we were also successful in
securing two first prizes (Grotton and Scoutheads and a fourth at Friezland).

We would like to thank Phil Beck Entertainments for making our weekend even
more memorable with a return "Concert Visit" to the Navigation Inn on
Saturday and a debut performance at Uppermill Civic Hall in the evening.

Cantium are definitely attending the 2001 Whit Friday Marches and would love
to meet up with you all again.

We would also like to take this opportunity in thanking many of the List
Members for their Congratulatory messages on our Qualification and Invitation
to appear at the National Finals, Royal Albert Hall in October. It's going to
be hard graft from now till October with Folkestone, RAH and Pontins all
within three weeks of each other but it's a challenge we've been waiting for
a long time.

If you are ever in our neck of the woods, then drop in for a blow and you'll
be made more than welcome.

Kindest Regards

Bridgette Goold (Band Manager)
Cantium Brass (Canterbury, Kent)
www.cantiumbrass.co.uk

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk