Re: Chris Mallet

I must hold my hands and apologise. The sad news about Chris made it's way
across the Atlantic to Birmingham by Sun pm, but I hadn't got round to
putting on the list.

I understand that Chris watched the match on Saturday night and went to bed
complaining of indigestion. He passed away around 10AM Sunday, British time.
As Ralph said, he will be greatly missed within the Salvation Army as a
composer, and also a teacher, leader etc. He has spent the last few years
working for the SA as the music director in the South California Division
leading, among other groups, the youth band there. He will be remembered by
our band particularly after our visit to that part of the world which he
helped arrange a few years ago. Chris's commitment and work will, I'm sure,
be greatly missed.

My own condolences and prayers to those who knew Chris over in Cali, and his
family of course.

Edward
BCB, UK

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk