Re: Music for Schools foundation

> Hold on, is this the same Normans who sponsor the site and therefore this
> mailing list......?
The same, yes.

I'm glad of the reply from Richard on this.
It was admitted that the info on the shop closures was 2nd hand, but the
info on the standard of current repairs and the phone being answered as
"Music for schools" is first hand.
Maybe a little more quality control is needed on the repair side, Richard.
As for Watchdog, I rarely believe the extent of the slant that Ms Robinson
(with whom I could fall out very easily) likes to put on the featured
stories.  It's noticeable how she shouts down any interviewee who begins to
show proof that her opinion is not entirely correct. 8-)

Steve H

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk