Re: James Watson

Craig

it wasn't meant as a petty insult just a bit of tongue in cheek humour (if
you read the forum b4 it went down the pan you would know.....NOT that I'm
one of the causes of it's demise I hope!)
I have nothing against JW as I don't know him and Jeremy seems a nice enough
chap to me ( even if you did finish Davis's off eh Jeremy?
*JOKE*).......can't argue about the decency thing though as I have none

 (Evan Howells, we call it Pleb without the 'E' at the end......and I'm
pretty sure I'm not one thanks all the same)

cheers

Mark Tarry

Web Guardian of -
The Ratby Co-operative Brass Band - http://www.ratbyband.com
and The Nottingham City Transport Band - http://www.welcome.to/NCTBand

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk