Re: Fodens Conductor.

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 at 19:13:11 -0400, KrisSymonds@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Can someone answer a question for me?

> I am curious why Nick Childs should choose to leave the National Champions to
> conduct a band that, to all intents and purposes, according to recent
> results, is going through a tricky patch?  Please don't tell me it's all to
> do with money.  I thought we are supposed to be an amateur organisation.

Why, to get them to be National Champions, of course.

If it's CV-engineering (or just plain self-esteem) we're talking about,
then getting Dyke to the top of the tree immediately after doing
the same for Fodens would score pretty highly, don't you think?
"That Nick Childs really brought Dyke round again, didn't he?"

Ian
--
    I am confident this explanation will dispell any feelings
    of certainty that may have been troubling you.

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is bought to you with help from Normans Musical Instruments,
http://www.normans.co.uk