RE: Nick and Dyke - was Re: James Watson

Or does one think 1985 are the middle ages, its only 15 years ago.

To me it is, I was 1 !!!

Anyway, I've been reliably informed that Nick left partly to do with money
and partly to do with recording contracts.
As for a replacement for Fodens, some foreigners and a couple of big name
UK conductors have been contacted and it will probably be one of the
home-based conductors that gets the job.

I've been told to "watch this space" as the choice will be announced
shortly.

Aidan

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx