Sponsored Head Shave

For any of you lot who know her, Liz Evans (Clydebank Burgh Band) had
her head shaved tonight in the Bon Accord Pub in Glasgow for band funds.
She raised in excess of 1100 pounds!!!!!!!! We didn't know whether it
would suit her, but she looks lovely. I took lots of photos, and they
will be on the new band website when it is up and running!

Kirsty (flugel)

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.normans.co.uk