Plymouth Hoe

Hi,
Our band is paying a concert next week (July 6th), and I have searched our
bandroom, for the drum/percussion part to Plymouth Hoe. Is there anyone out
there who could possibly scan and e-mail me a copy.

E-mail me off list if you can help me.

Thanks
Jason Mildren
 Percussionist - Band of the Island of Jersey.
http://www.bioj.demon.co.uk
jmildren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx