National Finals Test Piece

Dear List,

It would appear that I was given false information from the British Bandsman
yesterday regarding the announcement of the National Finals Test Piece. I was
led to believe that the Set Test Pieces would not appear until next weeks
edition. However, the Pieces are as follows;

Championship Section Harrison's Dream - Peter Graham
1st Section Frontier - Michael Ball as announced earlier on the this List
2nd Section Abstractions for Brass Band - Nelson
3rd Section Excelsior - Howard Snell
4th section The Seasons - Philip Wilby

Regards

Bridgette Goold (Band Manager)