Trombone enquiry

Hi

A friend of mine has been looking to buy a trombone.
He has been offered a Bb/F 'Olds' trombone, 0.547 bore, 9.5 inch bell
for =A3600. He's never heard of this make so I said I would make
enquires on
this list. Any info regarding this would be gratefully received.

Changing the subject, I've posted some cartoons drawn by my bands
talented MD,
to view them click on the bands link below and click on Bobs Cartoons.
Enjoy.

Gary
gary.millard@xxxxxxxxx

www.portsmouthcityband.co.uk