Re: does appearence matter (really?)

Gemma wrote:

 hi guys and gals

>i will obviously be looking for a 1st /champ band to play with BUT i am
wondering
>whether having strange coloured hair (purple and pink)may affect my chances
>lil gem

It shouldn't really matter Gemma, it should all come down to your ability on
whatever instrument you play, but I should imagine that if you aiming high,
then you will probably encounter a bit of prejudice angled against purple
and pink hair!

Dont let it stop you though!

Andy Robinson
Oldham Brass '97