Got any drums ???

Dear all
I know this is a little different to the normal but, I work with a group
of disabled young adults the nature of my work is to try to show music
is for all no matter the physical problems.

The group I run has developed into quite a good musical outfit but has a
problem.  They desperately need a drum kit.  I was hoping a band may
have just got a lottery grant or may be thinking of applying for one and
could maybe use my group to help attain the criteria to apply.

I know this is being fussy but they need a reasonable 5 peice kit with
all stands, cyimbls, seat and bass drum peddle etc.

The group is based in the Oldham area and are called FLATT PLANETT they
perform as often as possible at disability related events and have
performed at the N.E.C. Birmingham.

Sorry this is so long, if you can help please email me direct

tuba.dale@xxxxxxxxxx

Dale
DUT Yorkshire Imperial Rothwell Band