Re: Wild card?PLUS++

It looks like I should spell out what my posting was about in words of one
syllable(but I can't)
At no point did I intimate that the N Z band shouldn't compete I come from
Newcastle where our band in 1924 played and won!! something no other non U K
band has done since, and I don't expect it will be done this time either.
For goodness sake read what was written and asked ,and in no derogatory
manner to our N Z neighbours. Perhaps the handbags have been put away and
you're opting for music stands AH!! well thats life
Ron (Mr Grice) I'm flattered.

Ps  And the ?'s are still not answered, asked not in condemnation but out of
my interest of all things banding.