Re: Sluggish Euphonium Valves

When i got my new sovereign cornet i had the same problem and i was told that it was due to a
protective type of valve oil used in the manufacturing of the instroment.  To solve this problem
it took a few good clean outs and blowing in!  This solved my problem hope it solves yours!

Lizzie

=====
"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today.  They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'  So that was nice."