RE: ADMIN: Deps

Shelley

I think it's a jolly good idea for people to advertise for deps on this
list.
If I see one and can help I certainly would. I personally don't read the dep
list
on the web-site mainly because I don't go in to it very often. But I don't
forget
to read my e-mail.

I, too, am not challenging Nigel but I really don't see any harm it.

One other point. If you're 'advertising' for players for a concert and I
can't help
with players I might want to go to the concert??!!

I really don't object.

Matthew
MD
Croydon Brass Band