Re: ADMIN: Deps

I'm another one who does not mind people asking for Deps. on the list. It is
far more likely that a  request for a Dep will get a reply from appearing on
the brass-band list rather than on the Deputies list. This is because only
those specifically looking to help other bands out will put their name on
the Deps. list, but this brass band list is used by a lot more people and
you might just happen to catch someone who may have a free weekend but who
would not usually bother with the deps. list.
I don't see it as a problem as long as the subject matter is clearly filled
in.
In fact I quite enjoy seeing which other bands there are around and what
sort of jobs they are doing!