Re: ADMIN: Deps

Does anyone else think that the list is an acceptable way to get deps?  The
deps list is sparse, to say the least- I have searched on Tyne and Wear and
discovered very few players indeed!

I tried to advertise earlier in the week for a Tutti cornet player
for Sunday at Dudley Town Hall.  I did this after trying Nigel's
Deputy List (which I am listed on but have not received a call!)
which gave me two options which I e-mailed and the addressed bounced.

I agree that if the Subject is "Dep Required" then people have the
option to read or delete.  It is VERY hard to get deps if the concert
is some distance away and there is a possibility of a late night
return, hence my request for a dep from the local area.

Come on Nigel, let us use this list provided it doesn't get out of
hand ie. all other options have been exhausted.

Cheers

Janet Lewis
Flugel Horn
Besses o' th' Barn Band