Concert Announcement

For anyone in the North Yorkshire area next weekend:

The Harrogate Band will be presenting a concert in Ripon Cathedral at
7.30 on Saturday 30 September.  Trombonist Nick Hudson will be guest
soloist and the programme will include works by Ravel, Bernstein, Samuel
Barber, Rodney Newton and a tribute to Wilfred Heaton, the
Harrogate-based composer who died earlier this year.  There will also be
lots of ligher stuff including the world premiere of 'Jungle Music' by
one D. Lancaster in which the whole band (briefly) become
percussionists, and some new 'big band' arrangements.

We will also be running our 'Interactive Band Jukebox' in which members
of the audience can help to shape the content of the programme in the
second half...

All proceeds of the evening will go towards our Albert Hall 2000 fund.

Please contact me off list if anyone would like tickets.

Cheers

David

david_lancaster@xxxxxxxxxx