Dep ofr Sunday

HI Janet

>I tried to advertise earlier in the week for a Tutti cornet player
>for Sunday at Dudley Town Hall.  I did this after trying Nigel's
>Deputy List (which I am listed on but have not received a call!)
>which gave me two options which I e-mailed and the addressed
bounced.

Do you still need a dep for this Sunday? I'm at a contest then but I
could put you in touch with some local players. I'd love to do it
since I used to play in Skelmersdale with Clive D and Alex T.

Give me a ring if you still need a player (07931 510 439)

Stuart Jackson

University of Warwick Brass Band
Rolls Royce, Coventry