Anniversary Celebrations

Thorntons Brass may not be the oldest band around but we are proud of our
history (all 21 years) and will be celebrating it later in the year.

we are trying to gather memorabilia of the band (photo's stories etc.) from
any of its previous incarnations

South East Derbyshire Music Centre Band
Orion Airways
Brittania Airways
Thorntons Brass

If anyone has anything we could borrow please get in touch
(Everything will be well cared for and returned)
We would also love to hear from any past members, I believe we have some of
the original members still in the band
Kevin Dobney
Phil Peat
John Hart
(I'm only new myself so I may be wrong)

There will be a celebratory evening at Heanor Town Hall on friday the 3rd of
November (with buffet and drinks) where everything will be displayed.
This will be followed by a Gala concert on Saturday 4th November at Buxton
Opera House with the Tredegar Male Voice Choir

Thanks

Darryl Jackson
Thorntons Brass