Re: Trombone Trio

Hi John

I played this last year with my last band...it's a great piece to play, and
sounds good.  It's not overly difficult either - we were in the 3rd Section
at the time.

>From memory, it's arranged by Goff Richards and published by Obrasso.  We
got it from Just Music without any problem and I think it cost around £25 -
it certainly wasn't too expensive.

Hope that helps - back to lurking!

Jules
(now 1st Bari, Greenhall Band...)