Re: Govan Band excels in Mississauga

If you were excommunicated how come you're able to post?

"Inadvertent"? I doubt it.

This list is about music not your money making scams. Having your wrists
slapped (in private I suspect seeing as that's how netiquette says it should
be done and I don't recall seeing a public flogging) was correct. Take it
like a man (sorry "person"!) and stop trying to make money on the back of
Nigel's time, effort and telephone bill.

Stop trying to provoke a discussion as a result of sour grapes so that you
can get people to say that you should be able to spam the list. Start a
discussion on MUSIC!