Re: Melbourne people

This seems like a good time to see if my postings are now being delivered again.

Carol, I think you would find that the majority of people either don't look at the subject, or have a mail-reading set-up whereby their view will jump to the next message on deleting the previous one.

If this gets through, I'll see about sending my reply to "Honey Bear's" public flogging last week - I have tried and failed to send it since the original message arrived.

Matt