Re: Drawcansir

Pat,

I conducted this piece with Tewit Youth Band at the Northern Zone of the
National Youth Section in 1992 at Scunthorpe where we were awarded first
place.The piece was ideal for Youth Section at the time (not just because we
did well with it) but we found it to be an enjoyable piece to play although
possibly on todays youth standard of playing may not be as testing as say
last years English Suite. Hope this is of help.