Re: triple tonguing

There is a trumpet study book called something like "New Approaches to
Tonguing" (that may be way off!) which advocates complete mastery of both
TTK and TKT as well as TKT KTK (i.e. double tonguing over 2 triplets). The
last method takes lots of co-ordinating at first, but results in the fastest
triplets possible! There are all sorts of multiple tonguing exercises in the
book, including different ways of doing quintuplets.
I must confess, I never really persevered with the book and have always
coped OK using more traditional methods, but players I know who have
mastered the exercises claim it has been very beneficial.

Andy.

PS For Cleopatra, Pandora etc. my vote is for TTK or DDG