4th Section Regional Test Piece 2001

As I can only use the unfavoured TKT (and fairly slowly at that!) I thought
it might be an idea to change the subject and ask for your views on the
choice of test piece for 2001 - "Sinfonietta Pastorale" by Henry Geehl.  Is
it too easy do you think?

We've only had a brief look at it so far, but the general reaction was that
it continues the trend of rather strange choices in recent years.  Perhaps a
member of the selection panel might like to explain the reasoning.

Peter Taylor
Yiewsley & West Drayton Band