Kibworth at Long Buckby

Hi there fellow listees,

If there are any listees within striking distance of St. Lawrence's Church, Long
Buckby near Northampton you may care to come along to a concert there on
Saturday 11th. November at 7.30pm by the Kibworth Band conducted by yours truly.

If you do come make yourself known and we'll have a chat and put the banding
world to right in Gilhoolys Pub across the road!

I see there is already some chit chat regarding next years area test pieces -
has anyone tried the first section piece yet?  We at Bedworth Brass have given
it a run through and I can only conclude that The Undaunted, by Eric Ball, is
not typical of his work, though being an ardent fan of his stuff, I'm sure there
will be some textures, nuances and colours to contend with - maybe even a tune!

Colin Randle.