It's so quiet?

Hi listers,

I notice the list goes so quiet the last weeks. Are most of us tired, you
prefer to listen and keep your wisdom for yourself, is there no news
anymore, ...

Let's maybe give it a shot.

1. Norwegian Siddis brass contest

Eikanger goes on top. Then Stavanger (they have a very beautiful site and
right up to date!), the Sandefjord I guess,...
What were the programs of the different bands, what are the reactions, how
did the public/players enjoy their performance, preparation, others
performances,...

2. Snell goes with Fairey (your site is so quiet)
What happened with Gourlay, what about his or the Fairey future,...

3. What about Spennymoor, how are the bands doing, their programme,...

4. New repertoire tried out, tell us.

5. I notice several bands are so far behind with their site eg Dykes latest
news is they got Nick in, I beg your pardon? Was he away and returned :-)?
Not to name any bands I sometimes get the impression the sites were started
of by one of the players, then adopted by a professional or at least
somebody not really involved with the band's scene and whoops ... quite
dead! Is this what actually happens or do you get tired of updating it?

6. Any new site found or amazed by their brilliance? Tell us. As I said
Stavanger is really worth a look - surely if you want to improve your
Norwegian:-) At least the Harrogate site is still very up to date with band
sites, but you can not try them out all (couple of hundreds)

6. What are you or is your band still aiming for,...

7. ANYTHING

Come on, stop lurking.

Regards,
Ed