RE: British Bandsman errata.

Hi Colin,
I think it would be reasonable to assume that the BB monitor this list.
Therefore you might as well write direct as any damage to your reputation
with the BB has already been done.

My experience with the BB, certainly under Peter's direction and I don't
think it would have changed, is that they would not hold a grudge.

They don't have a vast staff, so if you want something printed about your
band you will probably have to write it yourself and send it to them, if
they like it they might print it.

Cheers

Grandad