Other Instruments

Nick Tanner writes:

>  Perhaps we'll see Black Dyke using Sousaphones and Grimethorpe with
Hunting
> Horns at the National next year.

G'day Nick,

I wouldn't be surprised if something like that were to happen down
under very soon.  Apparently the "big-wigs"
here are considering allowing french horns and trumpets to be played
in brass band competitions!!!

No mention of Sousaphones yet thank goodness.

Might as well go join a (gulp) concert band!

Cheers,
Roy, Principal Eupho,
Greater Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.
http://www.centurynova.com.au/greaterdandenongband/

--
Roy Taylor			rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Quest Software		 www.quest.com