RE: F&%$#* Horns

GJ Young wrote the item below.

I'm sorry but I find your language quite offensive. As a Horn player, I
appreciate that the Horn ( yes, I mean a French Horn ) timbre may not fit
well in a BB setting but to denegrate another brass instrument and it's
performers from around the world because of your bias and ignorance is just
plain rude and dumb.

How would the BB subscribers on this list like it if a cornet were refered
consistantly as a (%$&**#) Cornet ?

I thought so.

Kees Dogger

http://connect.to/bcb