Grimethorpe CD

I've just got a CD called "Brass Favourites from Grimethorpe" on a
Decca Eloquence label.  It appears to be made around 1976 or 77 and
shows Elgar Howarth conducting.

I'm currently listening to the "Cornet Concerto" by Howarth but there
is no mention anywhere in the notes of the name of the soloist.  An
earlier track featured the euphonium playing "I dream of Jennie" and
again no mention of who it was.

Can anyone inform me who the principal players would have been back
then.  They would most likely be the soloists I guess, but thats
obviously not always the case.   I'm just curious.

Cheers,
Roy,
Greater Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.
http://www.centurynova.com.au/greaterdandenongband/

--
Roy Taylor			rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Quest Software		 www.quest.com