Re: Grimethorpe CD

Thanks Bob.  Its always nice to put a name to a soloist.

I'm glad I asked now because I actually billeted David Moore (and
Colin Aspinall - tuba) for a weekend here in Melbourne when the JSVB
toured Australia back in 1978.  That really was one of the highlights
in my brass band life, hearing them play at consecutive concerts and
socializing with them all over that weekend.  A great bunch  of
blokes.  As I recall, they weren't exactly tee-totallers either.

Cheers,
Roy,
Principal Eupho, Greater Dandenong Band, Melbourne, Australia.
http://www.centurynova.com.au/greaterdandenongband/