Hoaxes and Viruses

Apologies - I now know about Virus Hoaxes, sorry for my ignorance.

I have found the following has a very useful list of hoaxes:
http://www.mcafee.com/anti-virus/default.asp

Another apology now - having updated our anti-virus software I find I have
the Kakworm virus and have presumably been passing this on. There is a patch
available from Microsoft to deactivate it at
http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/iebuild/scriptlet/en/125795.htm. There
is an explanation on the above Mcafee site under Virus Library.

Regards - R Deakin