New member.

This is my first message on the list and a quick introduction.
I am an ex-baritone player with various North-West Bands from 1970-1987.
The bands I played with are Leigh Silver, Bedford (Leigh), Tyldesley,
Greenhalls and East Lancs Paper Group.
I am currently constructing a website for the Bedford (Leigh) band which is
no longer in existence.
I played with them from 1975 - 1978 and again from 1980 - 1987. We had some
great results in that time.
Anyone that can send me any information to include on the site please do so.
In fact a message from anyone that may remember me as a player would be
welcome.
I'll let you all know when the site is up on the web.
Best Regards
Tony Hodgetts