Joseph Klier Mouthpieces

Some time ago (about 20 years actually!) I bought a mouthpiece from some
trade stand or another at a contest.  I think it may be a Joseph Klier
(although I'm not sure).  The only markings on the mouthpiece itself are,
stamped just above the where it fits into the lead pipe, the letters J.S.
and 7A, the latter being the cup definition.  The reason I bought it was
that it looks really strange (similar in outer design to a French Horn
mouthpiece) and I'd never seen its like (you do that kind of thing when
you're in young...or was it just me?!).

So why do I want some help:  Unfortunately I dropped the mouthpiece at an
open-air job a few weeks ago and it damaged the rim which, by the way, is
gold plated.  I know I could get someone to repair it but I thought it might
be a good idea to buy a new one for fear that the original will never be the
same again and that the gold is wearing off after all these years.  When I
search the Internet for JK Mouthpieces the only really useful looking stuff
relates to "Oldroyd & Hudson" who appear to be dealers for said mouthpieces
and carry all the specs etc.  When I ring their number as quoted I get
unobtainable and when I had the number checked it was listed as "not in use"
which leads me to believe that they've probably gone bust!

Does anyone know where I can find out more about JK Mouthpieces in the UK,
where I could get one or even if I could confirm that mine is in fact an old
JK model (since it doesn't look like the pictures of the "new" ones on the
O&H site)?

Yours hopefully,
Chris Mayle
Basingstoke Silver Band