Re: Music at University

Thanks to David Taylor for giving the University of Warwick an
advert. We miss him and his hair.

He failed to give notification of our website which is:

www.warwickbrass.co.uk

If there are any brass players who will be selecting Universities to
go to and will not be studying music, I can thoroughly recommend
Warwick as a place of study. Not only is it in the top ten of
Universities academically, it has one of the most vibrant and
friendly music centres that you could hope for - and I should know,
I'm in my 8th year and will be very sad to leave this Christmas.

Have fun filling in your UCAS forms freshers. You know it makes
sense.

Stuart Jackson

Principal cornet
University of Warwick Brass Band