RE: Joseph Klier Mouthpieces

	Chris Mayle writes :-
	"The only markings on the mouthpiece itself are,
	stamped just above the where it fits into the lead pipe, the letters
J.S.
	and 7A, the latter being the cup definition."

It sounds to me like a "Jim Shepherd" mouthpiece Which I used around 20
years ago (to try to sound like him - it didn't work). I've not seen them
around for several years.

Colin Knowles