10 piece instrumentation

Off list answers on this would be fine.

Would someone send me the standard 10 piece brass band
instrumentation. Is this as standard as say, an orchestral brass
quintet or are there acceptable variations? If so, what are those
variations?  Thanks

PS: Rumors going about to the effect that, if we can't figure out
whose to be President, the Queen is going to repossess us. If that
means that some of the great bands will tour over here more often I
might be in favor of such!

Ed Carroll
Tenor Horn
Las Vegas British Brass Band