Re: Information wanted

I remember doing Salford Sifonietta with City of Birmingham in the 2nd
Section 1994. This is particularly memorable for the adjudicator compliment
(not prepared to name names.sorry) about the Flugel/Sop duet in the 1st(?)
movement "Well played Flug/Sop" - We didn't have either!!!!!! Don't know
about the others, but no doubt someone else will enlighten you.

Rob Green

City of Birmingham Band (unofficially)
Shirley Band (officially)