Re: Website for non existant band!!

Well fellow bands folk .....
The website for the non existant band is up at www.bedfordband.co.uk
It is still in its infancy so be gentle with it.
The pages with some info on are conductors (if you click on some of their
names you will get some more info if I have it), Gallery is up and running
... (see if you can guess which is me ...), and last but not least the
guestbook is available for signing .. please do so...
As I say it is only a couple of weeks work as yet  ...
I have had contact from a few ex-members so a reunion in the early part of
next year is on the cards.
Some have shown interest in reforming .. so who knows ...
Thanks for your support ....
Tony