Re: Corruption in banding

I think you should be expecting some legal papers in the post!

You have blatantly accused Cory Band, Bob Childs (and their sponsors ),
together with the adjudicators and organisers of both the National and Open
of corruption.

Corruption in these circumstances is a criminal offence and I would
certainly expect all the parties involved to defend their reputations with
vigour.

I presume you have proof of these allegations as without it I don't think
you will be able to defend yourself.

I was at both the Open and the National and wheras I placed Cory second at
both I would not doubt the integrity of the adjudicators.

Reading the British Bandsman yeterday I see that Phil McCann has withdrawn
from adjudicating the Yorskshire area because of libellous comments like
yours and I personally think the whole movemnet should make a stand against
the likes of you.

If you read the Bandsman you should also note that wheras Cory are sponsered
at the level of 60,000 per year this is significanly less that some of the
other bands.